As part of our desire to make Aspen Healthcare a great place to work and in order to attract and retain the best people for our jobs, permanent staff at Cancer Centre London are offered competitive salaries together with a wide range of core and voluntary benefits. Some of these are listed below:
Holidays: Your holiday entitlement will increase in line with your service with the company. Upon commencement, permanent clinical staff receive a basic annual leave entitlement of 25 days (pro rata for part-time staff) plus bank holidays and permanent non-clinical staff staff receive a basic annual leave entitlement of 22 days (pro rata for part-time staff) plus bank holidays. Bank staff receive the equivalent of 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays).
Medical Cover: The company has set up a Trust Fund to pay for the diagnosis and treatment of permanent staff who have completed one year’s service. Treatment must be carried out at one of the Aspen Group Hospitals unless prior approval has been given by the Trustees. A £100 excess per claim per year is applied.
Pension scheme: The Aspen Healthcare Group Stakeholder Pension Plan is open to all permanent employees on satisfactory completion of their probationary period.
Life Cover: Members of the Pension Scheme are also covered for 'Death in Service'. A lump sum of twice basic annual salary is payable to dependents.
Profit Related Pay / Bonus Scheme: A payment based on growth of Parkside Hospital’s profits will be made to all eligible employees. The payments will be calculated on a points system dependant on length of service and salary.
Company Sick Pay: Parkside Hospital recognises that a certain level of absence is unavoidable due to sickness and in order to provide permanent employees with a measure of financial security during such periods a discretionary benefit scheme is operated. Further details regarding this are set out in the Employee Handbook which is sent to all appointed candidates.
Health Screens: Permanent employees are entitled to request a free Health Screen every 2 years up to age 50, and annually thereafter.
Additional Voluntary Benefits:
Listed below are some of the additional benefits available to Cancer Centre London's permanent staff. Further details are set out in the 'Your Rewards' booklet which is issued to all new permanent members of staff:
- Childcare Vouchers (a non-taxable way to reduce childcare costs)
- Cycle to Work Vouchers (a tax-free scheme for bikes to work)
- Employee Assistance Helpline (A free confidential telephone counselling and legal information service that operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year)
- Retail / Leisure Vouchers (various discounted vouchers available covering a wide range of high-street retailers as well as leisure activities including restaurants; cinemas; golf; health club membership; holiday discounts; magazine subscriptions; holiday and travel insurance discounts and breakdown cover)
- Voluntary Group Income Protection Scheme (subject to eligibility and the payment of a monthly premium via a salary sacrifice scheme, the VGIP provides a regular monthly income if you are sick or injured and unable to work for a continuous period)
- Optical Dental Plan
Please do not hesitate to contact the Human Resources Department for further information or clarification regarding any aspect of working for Cancer Centre London. Our direct line numbers are 020 8971 8028 / 8004 or you can email us at email@example.com